I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Haverhill, Suffolk, England
Job Title: PIP Disability Assessor
Starting Salary: £28,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: Full or part time available
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking qualified Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to take on an exciting role conducting functional medical assessments for a leading UK health provider.
* Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an Assessment Centre
* Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment
* Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them
* Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report
Employee Benefit Package:
* Attractive working hours (Monday-Friday - No nights, weekends or bank holidays)
* 28 days' holiday incl. bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Full in-depth training
* Funding for external CPD training
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
* Industry leading training and support
* Professional indemnity cover for nurses, occupational therapists and paramedics
* You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
* Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, empathetic and professional manner
* Strong computer and IT skills
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call [... Click Apply...]to speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.