I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
We are a national healthcare recruitment company acting for National & Regional Care Home Providers.
We are instructed by a varied and wide range of providers to urgently seek new Full Time and Part Time (subject to a minimum of 20 hours pw) Nurses to join their respective teams.
Excellent rates of pay are assured
Pay ranges between £15.50 - £20.00 per hour (dependent upon job role and experience)
Various benefits on offer including:
- Golden ‘hello’ payment (up to £2000)
- Annual training allowance of £1000
- Local subsidised accommodation provided
- £500 annual loyalty payment
- Pension scheme
- Free annual NMC registration
No agency nor recruitment fees are payable by the applicant, as these are collected by us from our clients.
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff.
- To take management responsibility for shift as directed.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs and reevaluate as conditions change
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients' vital signs and medical information
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
- 1st Level Nurse – RMN, RGN, RNLD or 2nd Level Nurse with proven skills and knowledge and practice within a competency framework
- Satisfactory DBS Check and check against ISA list
- Experience of professional development over last 2 years
- Participate in external assessment, internal reviews and in nursing/CHC assessments, audit structures.
- Participate in the supervisory process in consultation with the manager.
- Undertake delegated quality assurance processes (Medication Audits, Nutritional Audits).
- Implement and maintain clinical documentary evidence in Timelines as required.
- Assist in the quality assurance processes (medication audits, nutritional audits etc.)
- To actively participate in the development and implementation of teaching programmes, both theory and practical.
- Actively participate in the quality assurance processes through external inspections from Health, Local Authority and CQC.
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th March 2018
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 28th March 2018Closes 28th April 2018Ref bad42511
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned private provider of mental health as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Gen...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th April 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 4th April 2018Closes 4th May 2018Ref NURSINGHOMEMANAGERRM
Nursing Home Manager Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall This is a lovely Nursing Home with a mix of Residentia...