I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Senior RGN - Outpatients
Salary up to £34,000
We're looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse with the ability to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care.
If you're passionate about nursing and you want to grow your career in a leadership role, now's the time to apply.
About this senior staff nurse role:
This role is about leading by example and being an ambassador for the organisation. It's about recognising talent, nurturing junior staff, and mentoring them to be the best nurses they can be, using clinical skills and an empathetic approach to meet each individual patient's need. you'll be part of a multidisciplinary team. You'll get to work with some of the best clinical talent around and experience with new practices, equipment and facilities, all of which are maintained to our high standards -we take great pride in our low infection rates and high CQC scores.
Reporting to the Outpatient Manager
Role and responsibilities:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
* Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
* Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
* Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
* Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
* Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating company behaviours at all time.
* Ensure all adverse occurrences and clinical incidents are reported correctly and action plans are developed and completed taking relevant action to drive improvements.
* Ensure effective communication channels are maintained across all areas.
* Implement and evaluate evidence based practice.
* Ensure robust risk assessment processes are in place.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref 1359
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is providing higher-quality care...