I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
We are currently seeking multiple trained general nurses with hospital experience for immediate placement in Lincolnshire. We have numerous positions available in various wards/departments and can offer full time or part time hours on a regular basis.
This role includes the responsibility for the well-being of patients, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met; therefore a caring and compassionate professional is essential for this role. Staff will have access to a variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities to ensure that they are able to engage in different ways to support the changing environment in various acute settings. If you are a forward thinking individual possessing clinical skills, then this role would be of interest to you.
We are offering competitive pay rates of up to £32 per hour. Our dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants will offer you flexible hours to ensure that they meet your needs.
Core duties would include:
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing residents' needs and wishes.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Basic nursing care on the wards- medications, personal care, mobility support, support for arranging discharge
If you have the following, then please apply today!
• Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
• Valid NMC registration
• Current CRB
• Excellent pay rates
• NHS Approved supplier by CPP, H T E and NHS Scotland for Medical Doctors, GPs and Nursing Staff
• Daily Payroll (Paid weekly)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Provide free mandatory training if required
• Fast Track registration and compliance
• 24 hour support service
• Friendly and ethical service, traditional one-to-one care
• Proven track record of 15 years in the market
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn up to £1,000