Are you a Band 5 nurse? Would you like to live by the coast?
I’m looking for nurses to work in the Radiology department of the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital. They are part of an academic health and science partnership with over 40 members who together form one of the world’s leading centres of medical innovation and education. The post holder will be required to work as a skilled member of the Imaging Nursing team. They will be required to assist with a broad spectrum of Interventional radiology procedures from Vascular Interventions like Endovascular aneurysm repairs to Urology, Gastroenterology and Renal procedures under fluoroscopic guidance.
- 5 % uplift of £1095.45 totalling £23,004.45 per annum on basic salary
- Free accommodation for 1 month to the value of £450.00
- Flight to the UK
- 6 Month Preceptorship programme
- Discounted gym membership at the Kingswood Gym
- 27 days annual leave rising to 33 (qualifying periods apply)Paid Bank Holidays
- Annual performance review
- Access to NHS benefits including which has a range of discounts available, holidays, flights, hotels, insurance etc.
- Training and development
Interview day: 22nd of February
NMC Pin number OR ielts level 7 required or OET level B.
Don’t miss out this great opportunity and CLICK APLLY.