I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: General Nursing & Nursing Dementia for older adults
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time contract, 40 hours per week, usually 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm with some flexibility
We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to manage a beautiful Care Home located in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment which includes nursing and dementia care. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with a proven record of managing and motivating a team to produce great results
* You will have a keen focus on improving customer service and quality of care, whilst ensuring your home is operating as a successful business
* A strong communicator, you will have a confident and influential leadership style that inspires and motivates your team
* You will have a sound record of financial management including a strong grasp of P&L statements and budgeting
Benefits & Rewards Package:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...