I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Cambridge based start up working in Cardiology, is currently recruiting for a Heart Failure Nurse position. The company is starting running pilots with healthcare groups in the UK and Europe and is looking at expanding their team to monitor patients’ data. You will be joining a close-knit team and work in a progressive and supportive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to help patients who suffer from heart failure while being able to work in the comfort of your home with flexible hours.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Review patients’ data on a daily basis (online interface)
- Contact patients as and when required
- Contact their primary care team as and when required
- Join team meetings every 3 months (ideally face to face, but could consider skype if distance is an issue)
- Participate in team calls twice a months. (phone or skype).
- Attend the required number of educational events to keep NMC registration valid. (the company will pay for the conferences)
- At least 2 years working as a HF nurse (community or hospital)
- NMC registered
- Very organised and methodical
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience using spreadsheets, word processors.
- Confident with a willingness to get involved
We are looking for a few nurses to join our team, and are open to applications from people wanting to work just a few hours per week or more. You may also only want to work certain days, this is also a possibility.
Work at weekend and bank holidays will be paid more, and the pay will take into consideration experience.