I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager
Location: Nr. Norwich, Norfolk
Salary: Up to £40,000 + £2.5K PR + Welcome Bonus and excellent benefits package
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Home Manager within our client's attractive Nursing Home which is situated in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk Broads. The home is a tasteful conversion of a Tudor Style country house, catering for up to 30 residents, who require residential or specialist dementia care and is set in well-maintained landscaped gardens and is a short distance from one of the premier boating areas of the Broads. With a warm, cheerful and relaxed atmosphere throughout.
Looking to recruit a strong, experienced leader, preferably a nurse trained manager who wishes to be part of a forward-looking team with promotional prospects. Someone who has dedication running through their core.
The home has a stable staff team who are passionate and caring about their work and is now looking for that special someone to continue taking the home forward to the next level.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centered care for the homes residents.
To be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
* you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
* you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
If you are searching for a career within a growing organisation that is focused on providing the best quality of care available, then look no further.
* You will ideally be experienced Nurse Manager and have a minimum and recent 3 years Home Management for a similar sized home with Dementia experience.
* You should have excellent leadership experience with good working relationships with multidisciplinary teams.
* The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards
* The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
* Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
* Eligibility to work within the U.K.
* Previous management/ leadership experience is essential for this position.
Employee Benefits include:
* A comprehensive induction program including full support from the Operations Manager, a Service Quality Manager, a Regional Operations Director and a Head Office team.
* 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
* An excellent remuneration package
* Benefits include medical insurance, pension, contributory pension scheme, Perkbox, and mileage allowance are additional benefits being offered.
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...