I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Global are looking for a Mental Health professional to work as a Home Manager for a complex care and autism facility.
• To provide leadership, supervision and support to a staff team to ensure that they are conversant with their rights, duties and responsibilities in order to achieve the best outcomes for individuals within the residential service.
• To promote a caring environment which provides the individuals who use our services with a high standard of care and support. To ensure all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and that their rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
• To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with company policy, quality assurance standards, registration, external regulatory standards and contract requirements.
• To safeguard vulnerable adults and ensure their safety and wellbeing.
• The post holder will be responsible for the effective planning and organisation of the day to day management of the registered services.
• To work with external agencies e.g. purchasers, voluntary sector etc promoting the professional image of Lifeways and increasing client referrals and placements.
• This post is one of considerable responsibility and confidentiality. the client expects the post holder to show a sense of ownership for the services and also for the Company’s Ethics of Excellence.
• Ensure this in done in a manner that promotes each service users choices, dignity and right to a quality service.
• Ensure all legislative requirements and CQC requirements / standards are met.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
A minimum of four years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
Must be a Car Driver.
• Motivational with leadership skills
• Self starter with attention to prompt timekeeping
• Organized with ability to meet deadlines and fulfill obligations generally
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent financial skills
• Person Centred Approach to delivery of services
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...