I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatres department in their Private Hospital in Droitwich Spa.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
• ILS (Desirable)
• ALS (Desirable)
• EPLS (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To act as first assistant within competency guidelines
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• To assist the surgeon where necessary within competencies
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
The position offers a competitive starting salary of £26,000 to £30,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
For further information please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.