I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for an Occupational Health Advisor to join their team of staff in the Occupational Health department in their Private Hospital in Droitwich Spa
This is a PART time role for 15 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which covers various sites throughout the Midlands.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with NMC at level 1
• Hold an Occupational Health degree/diploma and have relevant OH experience desirable
• Have current experience in immunisation administration for healthcare workers
• Be able to work autonomously and with motivation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied client case mix and competent across a range of skills
• Phlebotomy skills essential
Duties of this role include:
• As a member of the occupational health team you will be required to provide a full remit of Occupational Health services, including but not limited to assessments following sickness absence, fitness to work assessments and provision of reports to managers complying with current evidence based practice and relevant legislation,
• Occupational health surveillance, screening and immunisation service having freedom autonomy to act within the policies and practices of the service. You will provide a service of excellence, which is primarily responsible for meeting the needs of employees, but also external contracts.
• Ensure that the OH provision meets the needs of the employee and the hospital and that advice given is appropriate to ensure that the health and safety of the individual is maintained at all times.
• You will apply specialist knowledge and skills to undertake an Occupational Health service and other varied responsibilities of the post.
• You will maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Be prepared to travel between hospital sites to deliver services on agreed days and cover other related sites for annual leave and sickness reasons.
The position offers a competitive starting salary of £17,000 to £20,000 for 15 hours per week and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
For further information please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.