I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
• Basic workload / shift management skills.
• Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
• Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
• Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
• Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
• Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
• Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
• Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
• Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
• Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
• Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
The position offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
For further information please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...