I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's London Independent Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the ITU Department on a Bank basis.
Working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
* Registered Nurse - Part 1
* Post-registration ITU/Critical Care Course
* Up to date knowledge in Critical Care nursing
* Up to date technical skills in Critical Care nursing
* Aware of NMC code
* Basic workload / shift management
* Excellent communication skills
Basic IT skills
Duties of this role include:
* To provide safe and effective care to allocated cohorts of patients without direct supervision.
* To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
* To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
* To supervise unregistered members of staff i.e. Student Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, and ensure that tasks delegated to them are appropriate for delegation and that completion of tasks is monitored.
* To bring to the attention of the department manager / senior member of nursing staff within the hospital, any factors that inhibit the delivery of high quality, safe, effective care or any instances or evidence of poor quality clinical care.
* To assist in the setting and maintenance of clinical standards and participation in the Clinical Governance agenda.
* To participate in investigations arising from complaints or incidents / near misses.
* To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK's largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.
Farnham, Surrey, England£ 22.00 - 24.00 Per hourContractPosted 12th January 2018
£ 22.00 - 24.00 Per hourPart timeContractPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref CCS - Nurse - Farnham
SCP Complex Care are recruiting Registered Nurses to work with a 9 year old female with high complex needs. The care needs of our c...