I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Poole, Dorset, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers employing over 4,600 people to provide care to over 3,000 individuals in registered care homes, hospitals, supported living arrangements, retirement schemes and domiciliary care setting
We are currently recruiting on their for a passionate Trainer/Assessor in the Poole area to deliver enthusiastic training to enable a high quality of care and support to be delivered to their Service Users in line with their core principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
This is a full time permanent position and offers a salary post of up to £28k per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday; generally 9am-5pm (dependent on training venue and times). Although the successful candidate will operate within a geographic ‘region’, occasional National travel and overnight stays are required.
• To deliver learning opportunities and experiences which have a positive impact on the learners and result in excellent quality of service provision
• To be a proactive communicator within the business to allow the objectives of the role to be delivered.
• To be a positive role model with regards to the expected behaviours, attitudes and attributes of an employee
• To promote a positive and inclusive learning culture.
• To promote practice and behaviour in line with Shaw healthcare’s Vision “To provide the quality of care we would want for our loved ones”.
• To take an active role in leading culture change and building and sustaining employee engagement.
• Assessing qualifications (QCF) and Apprenticeships, as appropriate.
• Being a good role model: aspirational, optimistic, approachable as well as being consistent.
• Enthusiastic and effective communicator
• Passionate about sharing skills and highest quality service delivery
• Patient, tolerant, non-judgemental
• Willingness to support the development of lesson plans to ensure continuous improvement
Essential Qualifications/Experience for this Role
• RNLD/RGN/RMN or Registered Healthcare Professional OR NVQ/QCF Level 3 or above in relevant Health and Social Care Setting
• D32/33 or A1 or TAQA
• Experience of work in Health and Social Care in a relevant setting and role
• It is desirable that applicants have experience in delivering face to face
Along with a competitive salary our client has an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
• Paid annual leave – 25 Days per year plus Bank Holidays
• Essential Car User allowance
• Excellent training opportunities
• Nest pension scheme
• Free Uniform (for when teaching clinical skills to other Nurses) *
• Opportunities to develop your own clinical interests e.g. infection control *
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
• Child care vouchers
• Employee assistance program including face to face counselling
• Retail discounts and vouchers
• Holiday discounts
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...