I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN, who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly based in Kings Norton
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then Remedicare Staffing want to hear from you. Your duties as an RGN Staff Nurse include.
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
* To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
* Administer medication.
* Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
* Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
* Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
* Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation. What we can offer you:
* Salary of up to £16 - £17 Per Hour
* Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
* The benefits of working for a business where your contribution is truly valued.
* A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
* Free parking. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
* A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
* The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
* Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
* Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times. Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number. Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC. Candidates must be a EU resident.