I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Durham, Durham, England
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Mental Health Nurse who has a caring personality and has a strong passion for Nursing. You will be working day or night shift at one of our Nursing homes in Durham. We are offering pay rates of up to £31 per hour with flexible working hours we are very flexible whether you want to work weekdays, weekends or Bank Holidays.
Newly qualified Nurses are welcome as no post-qualifying experience is necessary.
The Registered Mental Health Nurse will be required
- Recognise unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Work with adult patients with dementia and alzheimers
- Administer medication, and manage intravenous (IV) drug lines correctly
- Monitor patients and carry out their observations, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Give guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
To apply for this role you should have:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
Working for Randstad allows you access to benefits including:
- A rewards scheme for referring nurses to us: get a £200 voucher for every candidate referred to us
- Free uniform
- Reduced DBS rates
- Free training - both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- One point of contact and a dedicated consultant
If you are interested and wish to apply please contact Amie Grattan on Apply.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...