I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse / RMN / RGN
**Leading luxury healthcare provider** £20 - £21 per hour
Role: Registered Nurse
Salary: £37500 - £49900 (£20 - £21 per hour)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury, award winning care home offering residential, nursing and dementia care.
If you are an experienced nurse looking a new opporutntiy and would like the chance to work for a luxury care provider who have a fantastic reputation then please apply now!
* Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
* Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Hold an up to date NMC registration and fully maintained PREP
* Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
* Demonstrate principals of accountable practice as a registered Nurse
* Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
* Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
* Ability to plan and prioritise
* Empathy for vulnerable and sick residents
* A very competitive Salary
* 28 days per year annual leave entitlement
* Discounted staff shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
* Childcare Vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme- a 24/7 helpline with advice and support
* Study Support
* Employee recognition programme for team members
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...