I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southampton, Hampshire, England
Title: Head of Care
Hours: Full time
This is fantastic opportunity to work with an established company who have a great reputation. You will be given the chance to use all your current skills and experience to enhance this role and the service.
* To take full responsibility for the management of the Home in the absence of the Home Manager.
* To take full responsibility for clinical on a day to day operations to ensure the smooth running of the Home and to comply within company Policies and procedures.
* RN (1) or equivalent (RGN/RMN qualification with RMA or working towards).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Team working skills.
* Experience of working in the older adults setting minimum 3 years in a senior role.
* Interest in relevant client group.
* Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
* Health and Social Care Act (2008) and other Regulations and Standards.
* Understanding of government regulations and standards.
* Previous management experience.
* To give information to potential residents or agencies requiring information about admissions or refer such enquiries on to Home Manager.
* To deal with reports and document any complaints, mishaps or untoward incidents within the Home, including accidents.
* To promote integration of the Home into the surrounding community.
* To complete all documentation as required for the efficient running of the Home.
* To adhere to all policies and procedures as laid down by the company
* Ensure that the relevant information is available to the Operations Manager in accordance with the job role.
* Ensuring at all times that the highest possible standard of care to the residents is maintained and a good rapport is developed with the relatives and friends.
* Ensure that close liaison is kept with GP's, hospitals, social services and agencies from whom we may have referrals, so that a high level of bed occupancy is kept.
* Working as an active member of the nursing team.
* To provide "on- call" cover.
* To deal competently with emergency situation that may occur whilst on duty.
* To assess the needs of each resident, plan, implement and evaluate care on an individual basis in conjunction with RGN's.
* To help develop, oversee and implement in-house training programmes for new and junior staff.
* To check regularly all special clinical equipment and report any defects.
HEALTH & SAFETY
* To ensure all Health & Safety regulations are implemented.
* To ensure all Fire regulations are implemented.
* To ensure all COSHH regulations are implemented.
* To undertake Risk Assessment for the Home on a planned and daily basis.
* Employees are responsible for being aware of the responsibilities placed upon them under the Health & Safety Act (1974) and to ensure that agreed safety procedures are carried out to maintain a safe environment for employees, residents and visitors.
* To ensure that the Home is clean and presentable at all times.
* To ensure all equipment is in working order and urgent maintenance matters reported to the Home Manager or in his/her absence Head of Corporate Development/Managing Director.
* To ensure all infection prevention measures are undertaken in accordance with the current requirements.
* To understand the government regulatory body's minimum standards (C.Q.C).
* To ensure the standards are met, all written records are kept and all required policies and procedures are developed, documented and implemented.
* To participate in the development of the quality system.
* To maintain and improve your own professional knowledge and competence.
* To ensure that the standards of care and work are maintained as set down by the Home Manager.
* To participate in NVQ training of staff.
* All information concerning residents and staff must be treated as strictly confidential at all times.
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...