I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
RGN / RMN - Specialist Dementia service
RGN / RMN
Days or Nights
Full time or Part time
£15.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a specialist nursing home for residents with the most dependent, complex, challenging and advanced forms of dementia.
Dementia - Detention Under Mental Health Act - Mental Health Condition - Old Age - Younger Adults
* Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
* Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
* Clear NMC Pin
* Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for residents
* The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
* A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
* A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
* Fixed shifts available
* Excellent support and supervision if required
* DBS paid for
* Free uniform
* Refreshments on shift
* Free parking
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...