I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Godalming, Surrey, England
*In order to be considered for this role you must have a nursing qualification and an Active NMC Pin*
Want to work for the leader in enriching the lives of disabled people? We support more than 20,000 disabled people across our global operations. We honour our past, drawing on our legacy to inspire us for the future. We are in the exciting process of transforming into a modern, relevant and sustainable organisation.
We offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers. You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
* Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
* Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
* To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required.
We offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
* Fair and competitive pay rates.
* Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
* Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
* Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
* Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
* Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...