I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Search Medical are currently recruiting RGN's to provide on going cover in Brighton and Hove area. We have a large amount of on going regular work available in a number of private Healthcare settings. When working with us there is a range of benefits provided:
* Flexible work- no minimum number of shifts, you only work shifts that suit you!
* Very competitive pay rates
* Easy to register, with continuous service provided
* Brilliant referral scheme
* Mandatory training provided free of charge if required
* DBS provided free of charge
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
You will be supporting people with a variety of health problems, in a multidisciplinary setting. You will help clients of all ages to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, while respecting their rights and dignity. You will work with other nurses. Health and social welfare professionals to help ensure the treatment and care provided is best suited to the individual patient
You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. You may also take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Tasks typically involve
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients' personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations
The Next Step
If you have all of the above and you feel you can make a real difference to someone's well being and want to earn a competitive salary with all the benefits of flexible working hours then please call
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.