I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gisburn, Clitheroe, Lancashire, England
BMI Gisburne Park in Gisburn is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Good team worker.
* Both punctual and reliable.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...