I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
BMI Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Experienced in acute nursing care.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies
* Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
* Strong interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
* Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals
Duties of this role include:
* Responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward, and its staff.
* Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...