I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen has a vacancy for a Specialist Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
Do you have oncology experience? If so why not consider a bank position in Albyn. You will be able to keep up your existing skills and knowledge as well as being exposed to treatment regimens that are not administered in the NHS setting. Comprehensive competency based training is provided and the opportunity to work within the largest private healthcare provider in the UK.
Candidates must be flexible and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
* Attention to detail.
* Motivated and enthusiastic.
* Understanding on workload and shift management.
* Patient and caring approach to customer care.
Duties of this role include:
* To plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects.
* To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
* The post-holder will actively participate in the hospitals 24 hour speciality helpline rota.
* To participate in MDT and ensure all patients are discussed to maintain rigorous health and safety standards to ensure all procedures at ward and unit level are consistent with set policies. Adhering to national guidelines, corporate and hospital protocols.
* To ensure a robust communication system is in place to disseminate information to essential staff and outside agencies.
* To ensure all patients attending the hospitals receive high quality care.
* To deal with any verbal or written complaints in a timely manner, taking action as required to address any deficiencies highlighted
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...