I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse - ICU
Salary £30,000 - £39,000
Our client is one of the industry leading private healthcare providers who is actively looking for a Nurse who has experience within ITU/CC or HCU to join their ever expanding team at a Senior Staff Nurse level. The successful applicants will get the opportunity to care for critical patients from all specialities such as cardiac, colorectal, surgical etc. You will have the opportunity to undertake extended roles in IV cannulation and phlebotomy and we actively support professional development. The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work alongside a motivational and forward thinking ICU Manager and receive a market leading salary.
Significant experience in a Critical Care setting is required for this role - a Critical Care qualification and ILS is desirable but not essential. This would best suit a committed and enthusiastic healthcare professional looking to work with an employer who offers great benefits, impressive contributory pension scheme in addition to a market competitive salary. We also offer access to accommodation for those looking to relocate to us.
* Required: Registered practitioner with the appropriate governing body
* Required: Qualifications applicable to the registration requirements
* Preferred: A qualification in teaching and assessment
* Preferred: Postgraduate training and qualifications as appropriate to the role
* Preferred: Immediate Life Support (ILS)
* Desirable: Advanced Life Support (ALS)
* Desirable: Previous experience working within a HDU/Recovery setting
* Ensure the implementation and maintenance of a high quality nursing patient care service within specified area of responsibility.
* Deliver high quality patient-focussed care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a collaborative programme of care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Represent the department at internal meetings as required.
* Assist in ensuring all audits/reviews of the area of responsibility and its performance are undertaken and action is taken to address any issues raised.
* Undertake risk assessment and management within the remit of their responsibilities.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant standards within area of responsibility.
* To deputise for the Department Manager and assist with the effective running of the department.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
Farnham, Surrey, England£ 22.00 - 24.00 Per hourContractPosted 12th January 2018
£ 22.00 - 24.00 Per hourPart timeContractPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref CCS - Nurse - Farnham
SCP Complex Care are recruiting Registered Nurses to work with a 9 year old female with high complex needs. The care needs of our c...
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...