I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
BMI Three Shires Hospital in Northampton is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Specialist Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Administration of Chemotherapy essential
* Post registration experience
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
* Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Motivated and enthusiastic.
* Understanding on workload and shift management.
* Patient and caring approach to customer care.
Duties of this role include:
* To plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients.
* Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects.
* To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge
* The post-holder will actively participate in the hospitals 24 hour speciality helpline rota.
* To participate in MDT and ensure all patients are discussed to maintain rigorous health and safety standards to ensure all procedures at ward and unit level are consistent with set policies. Adhering to national guidelines, corporate and hospital protocols.
* To ensure a robust communication system is in place to disseminate information to essential staff and outside agencies.
* To ensure all patients attending the hospitals receive high quality care
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...