I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dartford, Kent, England
Occupational Health Advisor – Home Based – Full or Part-Time
Competitive Salary - Competitive Benefits Package
PAM Group Ltd is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to be home based doing a mixture of telephone consultations, with local client site visits to undertake case management. The post can be on a full or part-time basis, working 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, either by home based telephone consultations or face to face appointments.
The role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM Occupational Health standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Producing comprehensive and effective management reports as required.
• Actively promotes fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of OH amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supporting the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Providing clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeking continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• You must be comfortable undertaking home based work
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Mileage Allowance
• NMC Registration
This role would suit someone who is looking for a home based role which still includes face-to-face work. If you feel this vacancy would be suitable for you – apply now!
Ref: OHA South East