I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Position: Staff Nurse-RMN/RNLD/RGN-Hospital-Near Stafford-£34K
Location: Near Stafford
Sector: Mental Health- Low Secure-Private Hospital
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Support for revalidation
• Professional support through Nurses forum
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Amber Mace are currently recruiting nurses for a private low secure hospital near Stafford. The service is a specialist facility that provides care up to 35 residents with mental health conditions. As a Registered Nurse, you will be directly involved in the health and well-being of all patients, as well as updating care plans, administering medication and supervising support workers and carers. This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected provider which can offer both personal and professional development.
• To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• To protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
To join as a Staff Nurse you will be:
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (Mental Health, Adult, Child, Learning Disabilities)
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in mental health and of enhancing care
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...