I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
Staff Nurse Bridgnorth - £16 p/h
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Wage: £16 p/h
Type of Service: Privately Owned Care Home
Contact Name: Lindsay Berman
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join the team at a privately-owned care home in Brignorth, Shropshire. The home is a medium-sized property that provides care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or learning disabilities. As Staff Nurse, you will be directly involved in the health and well-being of all patients, as well as updating care plans, administering medication and supervising support workers and carers. This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected provider which can offer both personal and professional development.
As Staff Nurse, you will be required to:
• Actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administer drugs and check preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Provide assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly review risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• Protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
The successful applicant for the Staff Nurse will be:
• Current NMC PIN
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in mental health and of enhancing care
To apply for the role of Staff Nurse, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...