I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Job Title: Staff Nurse - £16-£17 p/h - Coventry
Service: Care Home with Nursing
Position: Staff Nurse
Wage: £16-£17 p/h
Hours: Full time & part time, long days or short days
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work within an exceptional nursing home situated near Coventry, West Midlands. This home provides outstanding, specialist care and support services for elderly adults living with dementia and other mental health disorders. If you are a Staff Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The Staff Nurse role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to the elderly, some of whom are living with disabilities of varying severity
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and a wage of £16-£17 per hour.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
This position would be suitable for: Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, RGN Clinical Lead, RMN Clinical Lead, RNLD Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, RGN Senior Staff Nurse, RMN Senior Staff Nurse, and RNLD Senior Staff Nurse
Keywords: Staff Nurse, RGN, RNLD, RMN, Nurse, Senior Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...