I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Position: Deputy Manager - Worcester - £37k
Hours: Full Time
Service: Elderly Nursing Home
Contact: Lindsay Berman
My client, a medium-sized, privately owned Nursing Home located in Worcester, is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager. As Deputy Manager, you will be a strong, authoritative presence in the home, be clinically sound, with a management/supervisory background. You will be in charge of the day-to-day running of the service in the manager's absence.
You will also need to hold a current nursing PIN (RMN). If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
Deputy Nurse Manager Duties:
• Assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
• Supervise and manage the nursing team, and lead responsibility for staff training and recruitment
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
• Assist in maintaining and developing services
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• RMN active PIN number
• 2 years' experience in a care home setting
• Experience in successfully running CQC compliant services
• Passion for delivering person-centred care
• Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
• Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
• Empathy for elderly adults with mental health and nursing needs
How to Apply:
To be put forward for the Home Manager role please do not hesitate in calling Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...