I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Blackburn, Lancashire, England
Help us to create positive change by improving patients’ lives through outstanding healthcare.
In joining our nursing cohort at CAS Behavioural Health, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working the way you want to, creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and enhance your skills every day.
Create real positive change, in your career and through your care.
Fountains in Blackburn is a 32 bed locked rehabilitation hospital for adult males with mental health issues along with a 5 bed step down service attached.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.