I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Paediatric Advanced Life Support
* Registered Child Nurse with NMC registration
* Up to date knowledge in acute paediatric medicine / surgery
* Awareness about Safeguarding Children processes
* Aware of NMC code of Accountability
* Experience within an acute Children's area or willing to undergo period of preceptorship
* Basic Paediatric Life Support
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
* To carry out pre-assessments for paediatric patients who have been booked for an elective procedure.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
* To ensure the emergency paediatric equipment is checked on a daily basis and meets required guidelines, escalating to the Nurse in charge any deficits.
* To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
London, Greater London, England£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 37555 - 51765 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref ZA/18529
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of a leading, worldwide non-profit organisation to recruit an Infection Prevention and Control L...