I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Are you passionate about nursing? Do you have at least 6 months experience as an Registered Nurse? An opportunity has arisen to deliver high standards of care to residents in multiple care homes across the Manchester and Greater Manchester areas. You will be working within a supportive environment with a dedicated consultant only ever a phone call away. In house training will be provided. Your work will be making a significant difference to your patient's lives on a day to day basis. Working for Randstad no two days are the same.
- Flexible working hours. (You choose YOUR working week)
- Impressive rates of pay.
- Weekly payroll.
- Nurse of the month award (Multiple prizes)
- Fantastic referral scheme. (£200 for every nurse you refer to us and registers)
Day to day duties to include but are not limited to:
- Support families and carers with complex needs.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and clinical guidelines.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
- Liaising with Carers and support within their role
- Distribution of medication to a strict schedule.
- To maintain thorough record keeping and completing files to meet individuals needs
Essential skill set required.
- Ability to work on own
- Peg Feeding
- Tracheotomy experience.
- Blood Pressure.
A high volume of applications are expected for this role. If you feel you have the skill set to become apart of an ever expanding team, please get in touch. To apply or for further information please contact Shaun Holden for an informal chat on Apply.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.