I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A leading Westminster based private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Band 5 Theatre Scrub (RGN/ODP) to join their highly skilled theatres team.
The hospital undertakes a variety of surgical specialisms, with a focus on providing the highest possible standards of patient care and customer service.
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub post should be:
• A level 1 Adult Nurse with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Experienced in a wide range of surgical procedures, ideally in all areas of theatre, with a strong background in peri-operative care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
This is a full-time position with a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts. A competitive salary of up to £31,149 per annum is offered, with unsociable hours enhancements paid where applicable.
The hospital also offers a fantastic staff benefits package, which includes;
• A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development opportunities, with established career progression pathways
• 27 days annual leave p/a
• Private health cover
• A range of retail and travel discounts
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below. Please visit our website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.