I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Practice Development Nurse - £40k per annum
Salary: Up to £40k
Company: Prestigious care provider
Overview: Providing clinical governance within the companies nursing services
Amber Mace is currently recruiting a Practice Development Nurse/Area Clinical Lead to work between 2 nursing services that are based in Gloucestershire that provide nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
This is an exciting new role, as you will monitor the quality and clinical governance for the company. You will work with Head of Nursing & Quality to help build and create clinical excellence within their services. This role is perfect for someone with a strong clinical background that enjoys troubleshooting and monitoring quality and compliance.
• To oversee the clinical aspects of the company
• To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision across 2 homes (located close to one another)
• To feedback to the Head of Nursing and Quality, Operational Management and Human Resources:
- the model of nursing in care homes
- advancing clinical nursing practice
- sharing of good practice through a professional forum
• To review/implement operational policies and procedures of the company.
• To provide management support to Area Managers
• To review clinical audits/improvement plans
• The post holder will ensure that Registered Nurses newly appointed, and existing Nurses have effective supervision and assessment regarding their competence to practice
• Proven nurse management or clinical lead experience
• You will be committed to providing the highest care standards
• Nurse qualified with the NMC
• Must have relevant experience working in a similar service
• Must have a driving licence and be willing to travel
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Salary up to £40k, dependent on experience
• Excellent holiday entitlement & company benefits
• Personal development and progression opportunities to grow within a well-established care provider
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new role, then do not hesitate to contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
Rochester, Kent, England£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 15.50 - 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 25th January 2018Ref FRI/UNM/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourPermanentPosted 14th January 2018
£ 15.49 - 15.49 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 14th January 2018Closes 11th February 2018Ref PO/EH/15.02.18
Location: Edinburgh Salary: £15.49 per hour - paid breaks Description: Set in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive suburbs, this brigh...
Craigavon, Armagh, Northern Ireland£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref KPJ1361
A small private care home in the Craigavon area currently has a vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse. The home provides round the cl...
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 16 - 20 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th January 2018
£ 16 - 20 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 10th January 2018Closes 10th February 2018Ref CORNWALLRNRNNMC
CALL JONATHAN --CORNWALL-DEDICATED EXPERT FOR RN ,MANAGER & NURSE JOBS IN CORNWALL [... Click Apply...]CALL JONATHAN LOCAL EXPE...