I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Registered nurse - Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £14 p/h week days and £17 p/h on weekends
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights - Short and long shifts
Contract type: Permanent
Performance Bonus up to £2000 (T&C's Apply)
NMC Pin funding Available (T&C's Apply)
Further details -
If you are a registered nurse with experience and has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
Your duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying with policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies. Nurses at this home offer convalescence, palliative, respite and Parkinson's as well as a friendly caring environment for all residents. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. They are a small but growing organisation with lots of positive operational changes which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The manager in the service can be very accommodating with regards to shift patterns offering days or nights as well as long or shorter shifts. Shifts usually run 8-8 or short shifts running from 8am - 2pm or 2pm - 8pm.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Performance Bonus up to £2000 (T&C's Apply)
- NMC Pin funding Available (T&C's Apply)
Other Benefits available
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...