I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hythe, Kent, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Hythe, Kent
- Salary: £26,200 - £34,900 + enhancements
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
- Shifts: Day Shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
I am currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located near Hythe, Kent. The home offers Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's, Parkinson's and stoke care. . The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high with a fantastic CQC.
The home is able to accommodate newly qualified nurses and offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
What you'll need
- Demonstrate a passion for caring for the elderly
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
- Hot meal on Duty
- Uniform provided
- Training Scheme
- Paid Breaks
- 5.3 weeks holiday
- Weekend enhancements
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...