Job DescriptionStaff Nurse (RGN) - £31K + Welcome Bonus
Greenwich - ABI/Neurological Care
A specialist, private care centre in SE London is seeking passionate, empathetic and dedicated Staff Nurses (RGN) to join a friendly, motivating team on a permanent, full-time basis. My client can offer a fantastic salary of £31K p/a, as well as a bonus and excellent employee benefits package.
This centre treats those aged 18+ who suffer with complex and severe neurological conditions and traumatic or acquired brain injuries. My client is also able to accept admissions from those detained under the Mental Health Act/under a DoLS order, who are therefore deemed a risk to both themselves and others. Specialist physical disability care is also provided to those service users whose conditions have had a negative and direct impact on their mobility, and therefore require personal nursing care and medical intervention.
A team of experienced healthcare professionals, from Consultants to Nurses to Physiotherapists, work around the clock to support service users, ensure their care plans are up to date and relevant and provide a first-class service to all service users. The Requirements
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) with active and valid NMC registration and PIN
- An enhanced DBS is required (cost will be covered)
- Must act professionally at all times, adhering to the NMC Code of Conduct
- Must be flexible to work rotational days and nights, including weekend working
- A good working knowledge of SoVA/DoLS/MCA/Mental Health Act is key
- Experience within ABI/acute nursing (A&E/HDU/ITU etc.) is essential
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Competitive salary with clear structure
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Career progression programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy