I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Nursing 2000 are currently recruiting for highly experienced Band 5 Registered Nurses to cover staff bank shifts in the surrounding areas of Ipswich and surrounding areas.
We have a number of Early, Late, Long Day and Nights available from Monday to Sunday and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to fill a large number of AdHoc shifts.
• Must have at least minimum 6 months acute nursing experience
• Ideally have postgraduate qualification in Nursing
• Valid NMC pin
• Be proficient with all aspects of acute nursing
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Be reliable
• Be self motivated
• Be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 13 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 13 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 7th January 2018Ref 657 (QRG1)~1
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Spe...
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...