I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Canterbury, Kent, England
Registered General Nurse ( RGN )
- Care Categories: General care
- Location: Bekesbourne , Canterbury
- Service: Older age adults care home
- Salary: £16.00 per hour
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days OR Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
If you are a registered nurse newly experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's and mental health with in elderly.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...