I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Community PICU Nurse
£36.87 - £46.13 per hour
Berkshire (some travel may be required)
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of knowledgeable Paediatric Intensive Care nurses (PICU) to work within our existing complex care packages in Berkshire.
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care.
• A Paediatric intensive care nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years
• 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 18 months
• 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 24 months
Benefits for you
• £36.87 - £46.13 per hour
• Flexible shifts – you decide!
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
We would love to hear from you if you meet our requirements. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on Apply.
Macclesfield, Cheshire, EnglandContractPosted 8th December 2017
Full time...ContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref RN.MAC.CC
Jane Lewis are recruiting for registered nurse with experience of caring for children with complex care needs. Our client is an 11 ...