I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Post: Nurse (RMN/RGN)
Location: Seacroft, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
Choice of Days or Nights
To plan, implement and supervise nursing care. To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all service user individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
• Free Car Parking
• Free Induction, Ongoing Training and Development
• Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Golden Handshake £1000 at 6 months & another £1000 at 12 months! T&C's apply
• Career Development Opportunities
• Support with NMC Revalidation
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS Check
• To carry out staff appraisals in line with Company Policy and Procedures
• To mentor, coach and develop junior staff.
• To undertake drugs rounds at prescribed times - ensuring sufficient drugs are available for the following 24 hours in line with current legislation.
• To complete medical administration records (MAR) correctly.
• To ensure all recording charts, when in use, are kept up to date. In particular food and fluid records and other daily observations.
• To help to promote a better quality of life for the residents by encouraging them to join in activities and in general conversation, with the assistance of the care staff.
• Maintain a good professional working relationship with external multi-disciplinary teams such as GPs and social workers.
To apply or hear further details about this exciting and rewarding job opportunity then please call Shona at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...