I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Weymouth, Dorset, England
Clinical Lead job opportunity in Weymouth with an award-winning provider of medical and vocational rehabilitation throughout the UK offering a great work-life-balance and career progression.
• £36k starting salary + company car + regular salary reviews
• Additional benefits include pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, reimbursement of registration fee and more
• Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours p/w
• Permanent job opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead, healthcare manager, trainer and mentor to use their clinical and managerial skills to help deliver an outstanding service, achieving levels of excellence in both clinical quality and productivity.
Reporting directly to the Clinical Lead Manager, you will provide support and advice to a team of trained health professionals both face to face and remotely (Registered Nurses, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics).
As a Clinical Lead, you will cover the Dorset region and spend time in Poole, Weymouth, Dorchester, and Salisbury. You will also get the opportunity to spend time in Bristol training new starters during their induction courses.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities - Clinical Lead:
• The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team along with a successful track record of delivering training
• Experience in a coaching/mentoring role
• Experience of auditing/quality assurance
• Experience of report writing
• A proven ability to achieve agreed targets and standards consistently
• The ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
• Ensuring that full unconditional registration and continuous professional development is maintained for self and team in accordance with the requirements of Post Registration and Practice (PREP) standards set by the NMC and the CME requirement for revalidation with the GMC and HCPC
• Ensuring that professional practice standards and 'best practice’ are maintained in all areas of work
• Experience of developing and delivering CPD materials and workshops
This opportunity is open to experienced Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics.
Please apply now to find out more about our Clinical Lead opportunity
Ref: SW TTN Weymouth
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 13 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 13 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 7th January 2018Ref 657 (QRG1)~1
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Spe...