I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Registered Nurse job opportunity available in Salisbury offering a great work-life-balance and career progression
Starting Salary: £32,000 + bonus + overtime opportunities + regular salary reviews + CPD + Benefits
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for the following?
• An excellent work-life balance, with no bank holiday, evening or weekend working required?
• A fresh opportunity to take on a new kind of role, gaining significant skills and experience in a new area?
• To work for an established and forward-thinking organisation that provides on-going support, continuous development and encourages career progression?
SJB Medical is recruiting Registered Nurses with sound clinical reasoning skills to undertake face to face functional assessments which look to understand how an individual’s disability or long-term health condition impacts their daily living. You will play an integral part in a programme which helps people move forward with their lives.
Training & Development:
As a Registered Nurse, you will enrol onto a fully paid training course inclusive of e-learning and personal mentoring (you will receive your full salary from day 1 of training). Development is continuous and support is vast ensuring your transition into a qualified Registered Healthcare Practitioner. Throughout your journey you will be kept up to date professionally, expand your clinical knowledge and gain exposure to promotional opportunities into training or management.
Key responsibilities as a Registered Nurse:
• Carrying out face to face assessments for a broad range of complex clinical scenarios based at an assessment centre
• Delivering an excellent standard of customer service, treating claimants with respect and performing assessments in a supportive manner
• Producing a high standard impartial and evidence based written report
• Undertaking other duties as required on request of senior staff
Benefits of this Nurse opportunity include:
• Partaking in a multi-stage induction programme and receive 4 protected study days per annum
• On-going mentoring and coaching
• An excellent pension scheme
• Professional revalidation requirements
• A range of flexible benefits including occupational health and counselling services
• Recommend a friend scheme paying £250 per successful referral
Registered Nurse criteria:
• NMC registration as relevant, with a minimum of 3 years’ post registration experience
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS word)
• Hold appropriate knowledge of the clinical aspects of a wide range of health conditions
• Highly organised and able to plan your own workload
• Applications are welcomed from RGNs, RMNs, RNLDS
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation in a rewarding role.
Please apply now for more information
Ref: SW TTN Salisbury
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 13 - 13 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 13 - 13 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 7th January 2018Ref 657 (QRG1)~1
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Spe...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...