I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
St Helens, Merseyside, England
Clinical Services Manager
Full time hours
£17.00 per hour
Search Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Services Manager on behalf of a purpose built 100 bedded nursing and residential home based in St. Helens.
The home is part of a large healthcare company which provides nursing care, respite care, palliative care and convalescent care as well as dementia nursing and care for people living with Parkinson's and Huntington's disease.
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse with management experience to act as the Clinical Service Manager. You will be required to work 42 hours per week on 12 hour day shifts managing all staff on shift.
You will also be responsible for:
* Playing a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
* Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
* By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
* You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
The salary for this role is £17.00 per hour which works out at £37,128 per annum plus the following company benefits:
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Child care vouchers
* Refer a friend scheme
* Cost of your DBS Check
* Cost of NMC registration (£120)*
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
* Uniform provided
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* 28 days annual leave
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
If you are interested in applying for the position please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Nelson, Lancashire, England£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 29th December 2017Ref ES15778
Nurse required in Nelson (Lancashire) up to £17.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, full or part timeElderly, Dementia, General &...