Job DescriptionStaff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) vacancies - CanterburyLow Secure Adult Mental Health & Learning Disability - up to £31K + benefits!
A modern, low-secure/transitional service a short drive away from Canterbury is seeking passionate, patient-centred and empathetic RMNs/RNLDs to join their team on permanent, full-time bases.
This service treats up to 45 males and females over the age of 18 with learning disabilities, complex mental health conditions (personality disorder, self-destructive tendencies etc.) and forensic histories, and offers specialist assessment, intervention and rehabilitation in a secure and calm setting. This treatment is based upon each individual's preferences and severity of conditions, and healthcare staff work 24/7 to ensure that all care packages effectively contributes to service user rehabilitation and recovery. The Essential Requirements
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and PIN
- Sufficient experience within low secure/adult mental health nursing settings is necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team, and to effectively contribute to the team
- You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Strong working knowledge/understanding of the MHA/MCA/SoVA/other relevant legislation
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Permanent contract of work (full or part-time hours available)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression programme
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy