Job Description Staff Nurse (RGN) vacancies - £16p/hBradford - Physical Disability Care
I am working with a modern, established nursing home situated just outside of central Bradford, where experienced, passionate and competent Staff Nurses (RGNs) are required on permanent, full-time bases.
This home is registered to care for up to 65 residents who have physical disabilities, and require therapeutic nursing intervention on a 24/7 basis. Specifically, younger adult care is provided here, although the home has the facilities and fully-trained staff to accommodate nursing needs for older people. The home is part of a small care management company that operates an impressive portfolio of specialist homes in the county.
All nursing staff at the home are extensively trained in order to be able to provide a high standard of care to service users, and they form meaningful, compassionate relationships with not only the service users themselves, but also with their families.
To be considered, you must be a Registered General Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin, and experienced and confident in the physical disability/general nursing/elderly care settings. Furthermore, you must be able to provide satisfactory references/DBS check, and should be genuinely passionate about providing excellent, holistic and patient-centred care to service users. The Package
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- Competitive hourly rate of £16p/h
- Permanent, full-time contracts available
- Specialist training scheme with relevant updates
- Career progression framework
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy