I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN )
Service type : CAMHS Hospital ( Children and adolescents )
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire
Salary : £15.33 per hour (circa £29,500 - £30,000 per annum) + Bonus Payment
Hours : Full Time
Contract : Permanent
Service Type / Job Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for newly-qualified and experienced RMNs, RNLDs or RGNs to work with a prestigious hospital based in Stafford. This service is a secure hospital which provides assessment, treatment and intensive care for adolescents aged 12-18 who have a range of severe mental illnesses including eating disorders. The Hospital is split into two different units based on the children's needs, ensuring they are given the most appropriate care for their individual needs. The Hospital offers an excellent staff induction programme with ongoing staff development and training opportunities for everyone. We are looking for a qualified nurse to join their full multi-disciplinary team to ensure the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients.
The hospital is currently offering a Bonus payment of £2500 paid in installments across the first 13 months of employment. We also welcome applications from newly-qualified nurses as a full Preceptorship and mentorship programme is available.
Person Specification : We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, flexible RMN, RNLD or RGN trained nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents. You must have a person-centred approach to care and have a genuine desire to make a difference to your patients' lives. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Employee Benefits :
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...