I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN )
Service Type: PICU Hospital for Complex Mental Health
Location: South West London
Salary: £30,000 per annum + £1,000 location allowance on top
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week, permanent position
Further details: A very exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated mental health nurse ( RMN ) to join a Private Hospital in South West London. This hospital consists of gender-specific Psychiatric Intensive Care Units ( PICU ) for adults with complex mental health conditions and challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs.
Service users are detained under the Mental Health Act and are experiencing a variety of mental illnesses including severe depression, schizophrenia and Personality Disorder. Additionally, the hospital can admit patients who require detoxification from substance misuse, unexplained or drug-induced psychotic episodes. The Hospital is located very near to Richmond, Putney and Wimbledon, and is situated within a comfortable commute to central London.
The Hospital is currently offering a highly-competitive benefits package to all new nurses including a £2500 bonus.
Person Specification : As a Staff Nurse you will report to Senior Staff Nurses / Team Leaders whilst on shift, showing a person-centred, empathetic approach to providing high quality care. You will need to have the ability to use your initiative and be flexible, organised and ambitious. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as an excellent Preceptorship programme is available. You will need to be RMN trained and you must hold a valid NMC PIN.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearPermanentPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23,010 - 27,573 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 20th November 2017Closes 20th December 2017Ref RMN CAMHS Sheffield
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Cygnet Hospital in Sheffield and are in need of some ...
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 26,453.03 - 33,800.60 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref RMHN161117
Are you dedicated, motivated and keen to expand your nursing career, whilst earning a true market leading salary? Cygnet Health Car...